Introduction

Hi! My name's Carlos Peter Bulling. I thought I was finishing up the program here at Palomar College for the library technology certificate, but it turns out I have about halfway left! 🤓 I enjoy reading, the jobs I work, working out, volunteering or faith activities and keeping up with the world situation on Reddit and Twitter. I also like the beach, live music, and other fun activities. My group chose "Presentation Tools" so I had to research those a little. Changes I made include a blog entry given the title of the same name, which I decided to center mainly on Digital Publishing inspired by the previous group Danielle Minor was a part of. I found my own sources and tried to frame it the way recent blogs are narrated. 

Other than the blog entry on digital publishing, I added a comment earlier responding to John Macleod, saying that the website looked "clean" and acknowledging that he set up the blog. I thank everyone for contributing, it helps to see names and entries up here.

Comments

Popular Posts